Support Environmental and Conservation Education Professional Development
Our conference theme, our keynote speaker Robin Wall Kimmerer, our field sessions, and our concurrent sessions will all focus on the ideas of exploring and re-defining “community” to include all land, water, and people so we can build healthy, resilient, vibrant communities for all.
Thank you for considering a sponsorship of the Midwest Environmental Education Conference (MEEC). Your support will help bring this conference to life and make it accessible to as many people as possible. Below are some suggested sponsor levels.
- Up to $500; $250 minimum appreciated
- These sponsorships will be used to defray the general operating costs of the conference.
- Sponsorships in this range will be applied toward specific “events” during the conference, such as the opening welcome reception, keynote/plenary speakers, evening events, or others. The sponsor’s logo and/or name will be featured prominently at the event, in addition to being included in the general materials and on the website.
- Conference partners will ensure that MEEC is truly an amazing experience. Partners will be recognized prominently in conference materials and on the website and will be acknowledged at all full-conference gatherings. We will do everything we can to help make sure attendees know about your organization and your support of MEEC.
- All donations welcome
- The 2021 MEEC planning committee will make need-based scholarships available to registrants. We will ask applicants to “pay it forward” by volunteering at MEEC in some capacity. Applications will be reviewed by a diverse committee of MEEC representatives. Registration fees are not yet finalized. The number of scholarships MEEC will be able to fund will depend on the final fee structure and the amount of outside scholarship funds received.
Sponsors of $250 or more will be eligible for a free booth during the Exhibitor-Vendor Fair.