July 26 – 29, 2021
Luther College – Decorah, Iowa
How can we re-define “community” to include all land, water, and people?
How can environmental education (EE), conservation, and outdoor recreation work together to support, enhance, and create vibrant, sustainable, resilient, healthy communities for all?
Set the dates aside on your calendar and plan to join the conversation and “explore community.”
Tickets for the 2021 Midwest Conference go on sale at Noon on Monday, May 10, 2021!
Conference registration closes July 2, 2021
Multiple ticket options are available to accommodate different schedules:
- Early bird pricing through
June 13, 2021!**Early bird registration extended through June 16!
- Full conference registration – $225
- Full conference registration for college students, interns, and AmeriCorps Member – $115
- Tuesday only – $115
- Wednesday only – $115
- Regular conference pricing beginning
June 14, 2021:June 17.
- Full conference registration – $300
- Full conference rate for college students, interns, and AmeriCorps Member – $150
- Tuesday only – $150
- Wednesday only – $150
- Pre-Conference Sessions available to full conference attendees
- Youth – Mental Health First Aid Training (limit of 25, $50)
- Beginning to End – Create an Environmental Distance Learning Experience (minimum of 5, max of 15 participants)
- NAAEE Guidelines and WILD Training (limit of 20)
All conference activities are subject to change.
COVID-19 health and safety protocols will be in place. By registering, you are agreeing to follow the guidelines laid out by MEEC, which will be in compliance with those provided by Luther College, the City of Decorah, the State of Iowa, and/or the CDC at the time of the conference.
Conference cancellation policy
- All cancellations received before July 9, 2021, will be subject to a $75 cancellation fee.
- All Cancellations after July 9, 2021 will be subject to a $175 Cancellation fee.