July 26-29, 2021 ~ Luther College in Decorah, Iowa
Exploring Community: Land, Water, People
The conference keynote and sessions will focus on the ideas of re-defining community to include all land, water, and people, and building healthy, resilient, vibrant communities for all.
The conference committee is extending the early bird registration window through June 16, 2021!
You do not want to miss this biennial conference, hosted by ICEC, in the beautiful Driftless Area of Iowa!
- Over 60 concurrent and field sessions
- Robin Wall Kimmerer virtual keynote
- Welcome reception at Toppling Goliath Brewery
- Pre-conference sessions available
- Final evening celebration at the Decorah Fish Hatchery and Siewers Springs!
- Plenary session with Dean Jacobs
- Iowa teacher re-certification credit available
One recertification credit is available to Iowa teachers for $35.00 in addition to the conference registration fees.
Register through the AEALearning website: https://aealearning.
If you do not already have an account, you will be asked to create one. Once you login, you can locate registration information by searching for the course number or course name.
Course #: 201421
Title: KS – Midwest Environmental Education Conference – Exploring Community: Land, Water, People
All those registered for this recert credit will have a meeting on Monday, July 26 at 5:00 p.m. to verify assignments and ask questions before the sessions start.